Welcome to the Fort Ross Volunteer Fire Dept.

Hey neighbors, the rainy season has arrived. Burn permits are required for all residential burn piles, dooryard burning, etc.  Please make sure you have ALL the required burn permits before you burn and make sure you register your burn with the phone number on your permit. To obtain a burn permit, please contact the Air Pollution Control District at (707) 433-5911, or give them a ring if you have any questions

As for fires, if you see smoke, call 911. If you are curious about a current fire, check here. Call us if you need anything, and please consider a donation. With no tax base, you generosity is what keeps us responding. Thank you so much!

Local weather can be seen here.